Sunday, January 17, 2010

Let me know if you want to be removed from this list

... and if you like my efforts on this blog an occasional KUDO would be appreciated.
************* Remember
***************** (click on newspaper column for a larger & easier to read image)


*********** "Gettin' old ain't for sissies" (Martha Mauldin 1920 - 2006... my dear Mama)




***********
Fran Lebowitz, "I hate clock radios... if I wanted to wake up to Stevie Wonder, I would have gone to bed with Stevie Wonder."

Another Fran Lebowitz, "I've done the calculations and your chances of winning the lottery are EXACTLY the same whether you buy a ticket or not."
*********** Andrew Klavan on the Culture (click on image to see video)

*************

If you enjoyed his story, search for more videos re "Eustace Conway" on http://www.youtube.com
***********
Weight Watcher fatties

*********** Mexican Jews (Kay Jump)
Two old Jewish men, Sid and Al, are sitting in a Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles one day. Sid asks Al, 'Do you know of any people of our faith born and raised in Mexico ?'
Al replies, 'I don't know, let' s ask our waiter.'
When the waiter arrives, Al asks, 'Are there any Mexican Jews?'
The waiter says, 'I don't know senor, I ask the cooks.' He returns from the kitchen after a few minutes and says, 'No senor, the cook say no Mexican Jews.'
Al isn't satisfied and asks, 'Are you absolutely sure?'
The waiter, realizing he is dealing with 'Gringos' replies, 'I check once again, senor!'and goes back into the kitchen.
While the waiter is away, Sid says, 'I find it hard to believe that there are no Jews in Mexico . Our people are scattered everywhere.'
The waiter returns and says, 'Senor, the head cook Tom say there is no Mexican Jews.'
'Are you certain?' Al asks again. 'I just can't believe there are no Mexican
Jews!'
'SENOR, I ask EVERYONE,' replies the exasperated waiter, 'All we have is Orange Jews, Grape Jews, Prune Jews, and Tomato Jews.
*********** -30- **********

No comments:

Post a Comment